Basic guidelines for yoga:
- Be on time.
- Do not eat two hours before a Yoga class. Doing poses with a full stomach can make you feel uncomfortable.
- Leave your shoes/sandals/slippers outside the room.
- If you are pregnant or you have health problems or injuries, inform your instructor. He / She will be able to tell the poses that you should avoid and the modified poses that you can do.
- Turn off your mobile phone or other electronic devices that can disrupt the serenity of the room.
- Be perfume-free. Strong fragrances, scented oils, or fragrant lotions can be distracting for some people in the room.
- Wear light and non-restrictive clothing.
- Respect the space of other people in the class. Do not walk on other people’s yoga mats
- Be quiet. Silence is important help maintain the serenity of the room by keeping your voice down.
- Pay attention. The instructor will be able to teach you the proper way to do a pose and even suggest a modified one so you do not push yourself too hard.
- Take a break when you need to.
Our Return Policy
Items purchased in our boutique may be exchanged within 14 days (if still in original wrapping) for another item or 305 yoga credit on future purchases.
Class cards do have expiration dates.
20 packs-6 months
10 packs- 3 months
5 packs- 1 month
If your class pack has expired, we will happily give you an additional month with the purchase of another package.
We do not give refunds for services not used, or for enrollment programs that were not completed.
In the event that you receive account credit for a return, a $25 administration fee will be deducted.